Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com> on 2010/08/16 16:48:03 UTC

Is there portal bridge for struts 2 available?

There is jpetstore portlet demo for struts 1.2.7 using portal bridge, is there  portal bridge for struts 2 available?

2010-08-16

Robin

Re: Is there portal bridge for struts 2 available?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 16/08/10 16:48, robin wrote:
> There is jpetstore portlet demo for struts 1.2.7 using portal bridge, is there  portal bridge for struts 2 available?
>
> 2010-08-16
>

> Robin

No there isn't a struts 2 portlet bridge.
As Struts 2 is supposed to provide its own portlet integration support, nobody so far has expressed interest in a bridging solution like the
portlet bridge for Struts 1.x.
If and how the Struts 2 portlet integration support is good (enough) or not, I don't know: I never got around trying it out.
FTM, I'm no longer involved in Struts 1.x portlet bridge using projects anymore either.

Regards,

Ate