Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Corey Scott <co...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/10 19:30:58 UTC

Problem with struts-validation.xml generation

Does anyone know why I can generate my web.xml and struts-config.xml
and not the validation.xml?

The file is generated (per se), the file is there, I do not have any
merge points.  But for some reason it doesnt pick up and of the tags
in the source files?

[OT] On a related matter, does anyone know how to stop jalopy from
complaining with the xdoclet/struts javadoc tags?

Thanks,
Corey

Below is a fragment of my build.properties

# xdoclet general props
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.verbose=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.force=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.jsptaglib.0=false

# define the files to use
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.fileset.0=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.fileset.0.include=**/*.java

# xdoclet / web.xml props
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0.excludedTags=@author,@date,@version
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0.distributable=false
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0.validateXML=false
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0.mergeDir=src/resources/merge/web
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.deploymentdescriptor.0.destDir=src/webapp/WEB-INF/

# xdoclet / struts.xml props
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0.excludedTags=@author,@date,@version
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0.validateXML=false
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0.Version=1.2
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0.mergeDir=src/resources/merge/struts
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsconfigxml.0.destDir=src/webapp/WEB-INF/conf

# xdoclet / struts validation.xml props
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0=true
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0.excludedTags=@author,@date,@version
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0.validateXML=false
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0.Version=1.1.3
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0.mergeDir=src/resources/merge/validation
maven.xdoclet.webdoclet.strutsvalidationxml.0.destDir=src/webapp/WEB-INF/conf