Posted to dev@training.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 23:52:42 UTC

PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

Hi There,
Any update on this PR for Apache Hadoop. Is it good to merge?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

thanks,
Gautam

Re: PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
@Ryan Thanks for the useful PR comments. I have taken care of these in
Slides. Please review and let me know what you think.

I agree with Dmitriy, that we should start small and make it an iterative
process to reach the target state.

Best regards,
Gautam

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.