Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 12:13:38 UTC

Scary blank page, when opening cocoon webapp

Hello,

I have problem after installing cocoon 2.2 war into Tomcat 6 . There's file
index.html, which redirects to webapp . Sometimes it loads blank page. When
I open "View Source" it shows me usual source as always. But the view stays
blank. It happens very rare. I didn't noticed special circumstances when
this happends. Maybe download speed is less than usual.

 I've attached screenshot and "View source" result.

After reload browser shows usual website and blank page disapears. In ather
words the view of site is ok after that refresh.

This problem is noticed by the user, which uses the same browser as me.

There's no any error messages in logs/catalona.out.
The webpage traffic is very small.
I use Firefox 3.0.10

Can it be cocoon's war internal problem? Can it be Tomcat's redirector
cachesize? What part is bad in this : cocoon, my war, Tomcat, browser?

Thank you,
Gintare

RE: Scary blank page, when opening cocoon webapp

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
I had a similar problem a few days ago where I got a blank page and no
errors....

The fix in my case was to make sure that all <script> tags  had a
&#160;   (nonbreakingspace)  between the opening and closing script
tags.

Hope your issue is the same ;-)

Cheers,

Robby