Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2002/10/02 18:22:19 UTC

RE: [control.xreg]
> Do you always want to use this control with particular portlet?

Actually, I would like to see this implemented.  I would like to be able to set control entries in the registry for individual portlet entries.  I might take a look at what this would since I have been poking around the control code.  Plus, it seems to be what some of my sales guys would like to see.

Scott

RE: [control.xreg] Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Great! I was going to look into this but I'd have to familiarize myself with
the way portlets are "decorated" with controls. Look like you're in that
"zone" right now. I was thinking about something like adding "_control"
parameter in registry which would override the default control.

One other enhancement on my todo list is to add control list box for each
portlet shown in the portlet set customizer. This way, users can assign
controls to each portlet individually.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.