Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org> on 2005/02/24 10:20:23 UTC

[JOBS] Java Developers in Moscow, Russia

Hi all!

Haven't been here for ages! Glad to see that Cocoon development still goes
on. Hopefully, I'll be back some day.

Our company - OILspace Inc.* - has several open Java Developer/Team Leader
positions in Moscow, Russia.
I am posting this to Cocoon mailing and for a wider audience at Apache
Community list as we use Java, XML and many Apache related technologies and
tools in our applications, so any experience with Jakarta or Cocoon projects
is a plus. Sorry for cross posting.

Requirements:
* 3+ years of professional Java development
* excellent knowledge of Java and core APIs and frameworks
* practical experience in building multi-tier applications
* good knowledge of XML/XSLT
* deep knowledge of OOP/OOD/OOA concepts and techniques
* excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* ability to work in a team with close cooperation with other developers
* Highly reliable, dependable and responsible
* at least intermediate level spoken and written English

Extra desirable skills and qualities:
* previous systems integration experience
* knowledge of eXtreme Programming (XP) methodology
* Unix/Linux experience: utilities, scripting languages (shell, awk)
* CVS, SVN, JIRA, BugZilla
* development experience for mobile devices: PDA, XDA, BlackBerry

Remuneration:
* more than $2000 in total compensation (salary + bonus)

Please note that Moscow residency or valid registration is required.

Don't hesitate to contact me for further details and please send resumes in
English (plain text, PDF, RTF or MS Word) directly to me: kpiroumian at
apache dot org or kpiroumian at oilspace dot com.

*)
<quot>
OILspace is the leading global provider of advanced real-time web services
applications and integration for oil, gas and petrochemical trading,
marketing and supply operations. Our supply chain solutions now run through
9 of the world's 10 largest oil companies, and serve nearly 300 clients of
all sizes and roles within the energy supply chain.
</quot>

--
Konstantin Piroumian
OILspace, 4, B. Spasskaya str. room 01, 107078 Moscow, Russia