Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/01/13 12:20:33 UTC

Problem in deactivating a file

Hi all,

 I am trying to deactivate a file,but iam unable to do it.after deactivation it is showing the status of the page as live, and the deactivate button is still enabled for that page.
if i try to deactivate it again,it is giving the error like
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at org.apache.cocoon.www.lenya.content.info.deactivate_xsp.generate(org.apache.cocoon.www.lenya.content.info.deactivate_xsp:556)

Also i noticed that:
1)the deletion of the entry in the sitetree.xml(in live folder )is not happening ,after my unsuccessful deactivate operation
2)If u click on the live-tab, then at the live state the file which is deactivated is still visible/present ,and if you click on the link then it is giving page not found error.

I had seen the asf bugzilla(bug #17374),mentioned abt deactivate.java,but i am unable to get it.

Kindly help

Suresh...

Re: Problem in deactivating a file

Posted by simon <si...@wyona.com>.
i think it's 1.1.0-dev

HTH
simon

Posted by Olivier Lumineau <ol...@cru.fr>.
hi,
i wanted to know what version of BXE was installed with Lenya 1.4 and i
don't find it anywhere...
Maybe i didn't search enough :-[        but  someone could tell me ?

thanks

--
Olivier LUMINEAU -  Comité Réseau des Universités |--> www.cru.fr
<http://www.cru.fr/>
-------
Validation de Signature |--> igc.cru.fr/trust.html
<http://igc.cru.fr/trust.html>
-------
Informations sur la signature électronique et les certificats |-->
www.cru.fr/igc <http://www.cru.fr/igc>
-------
Tél : 02 23 23 69 05