Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2022/02/22 02:47:56 UTC

Add <=0.12 and 0.13 folder in History Doc in confluence

Hi,

In our confluence, we have a History Doc folder[1]

I created a <=0.12 and 0.13 folder under the History Doc.

We could move the old design doc under the related version.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=177051866&src=contextnavpagetreemode

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Add <=0.12 and 0.13 folder in History Doc in confluence

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1. it will be helpful.
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University