Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/03/16 09:07:44 UTC

How to handle tests requiring Java 6?

Hi,

I'm currently writing some integration tests for our commons
classloader which use latest pax exam which in turn requires Java 6.
As the minimum version to build/run Sling is Java 5, I'm wondering how
we should handle this? Maybe by using a Maven profile?

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: How to handle tests requiring Java 6?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Yeah that would be an option as well, but would affect all users - not
sure if we can/should do this.

Regards
Carsten

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.