Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jayostu Vishwakarma <ja...@cybage.com> on 2003/04/04 08:59:23 UTC

XML RPC SAXParserException

Hi All,
I am a programmer working on turbine XML-RPC.
I want to transfer one file (text or an image file) from a location to another via HTTP (from one web server to another [Apache Tomcat] ) , but i m getting an error

Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "nbsp" was re ferenced, but not declared.

if any one of you have done this earlier or know how to do that plz reply this mail...
since we dont have any good docs on net i m unable to explore more on that.....
Do Reply.....
Regards ,
Jayostu J. V.

Re: XML RPC SAXParserException

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Jayostu

> Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "nbsp" was re ferenced, but not declared.

Your XML document may be invalid (NOT well formed). Use a text editor to
search for 'nbsp'. Make sure that it's actually '&nbsp;' instead of just
'nbsp'.

If that's not it, then I'll guess that the file contains HTML. In that
case, make sure it's XHTML. You may have to convert it; several
converters exist.

Also, you may find more relevant help on an XML mailing list such as
http://xml.org/xml/xmldev.shtml
http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/index.html

Eric