Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by raybristol <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 18:55:20 UTC

hi questions about DateField, thanks!

Hi, I try to add a datefield to my page, accroding to the examples in
http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13/index.html

but I get a error and then I try to do it on a sperate page just for testing
but getting the same error:

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.14 logs.

However about error message doesn't tell me anything, and the code is really
simple:

java code:

public class DateFieldTest extends WebPage{
	private Date date = new Date();

	public DateFieldTest(){
	Form form = new Form("form");
	DateTextField dateTextField = new DateTextField("dateTextField", new
PropertyModel(this,
    "date"), new StyleDateConverter("S-", true));
	form.add(dateTextField);
    dateTextField.add(new DatePicker());
    add(form);
	}

}

Html code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<head>
<title>Wicket Examples - dates</title>

</head>

<form wicket:id="form">
<input type="text" wicket:id="dateTextField" />
<input type="submit" value="submit" />
</form>

Thanks for this forum, I am getting lots help from here, many many thanks
again!

Ray

Re: hi questions about DateField, thanks!

Posted by raybristol <ra...@gmail.com>.
I found the problem, it's because my Tomcat has confict severlet jar files...
thanks very much!

Posted by raybristol <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much, I was looking at the log files in tomcat, but I don't think
I found anything but in the console (I am using eclipse), I saw:

17-Oct-2007 10:53:41 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet NiceUrlApplication threw exception
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:313)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.