Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Debra <de...@netvision.net.il> on 2007/03/14 22:07:01 UTC

Reload schema.xml

Is there a way to reload schema.xml while solr is running?

TIA
Debra

Re: Reload schema.xml

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: That was quick... I was editing my question while you sent the answer.
: I would appreciate if you can take a look at the edited question.

i'm not sure i understand ... did you send a reply?  i didn't get other
messages from you.

Oh crap ... so you used nabble.com to send your message right? and
apparently nabble let's people edit messages they post in place ... that's
really scary since everybody else on the planet who is subscribed to the
list (and all of the people reading the list archives on other hosts) will
never have any idea what you are talking about.

can you please send a seperate message with your question?

-Hoss

Re: Reload schema.xml

Posted by Debra <de...@netvision.net.il>.

Re: Reload schema.xml