Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Srinath H S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 15:36:34 UTC

Install on SLES is there a DOC?

Hi ,

I want to setup the vcl on a sles11 system along with xcat for complete
provisioning of all my systems

currently , we have a mixture of blades and x series systems running vmware
esx, and xen etc

Is there anyone done this and a doc please.. i did the install but got stuck
on how to bring it up ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Srinath H.S.