Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org> on 2003/08/14 09:19:25 UTC

Re: AbstractRegexpMatcher.java

Troy,

I might be missing something but AFAICS the jakarta-regexp
dependency is mainly just legacy we're reluctant to touch, while
most new regex-needing additions are opting for the oro
dependency (probably for the reasons you mention)

I would be +1 to the allignment effort that removes the
'historical' jakarta-regexp dependency from our code...
(support on jdk 1.3 makes it impossible to use the 1.4 regexp
support)

So please proceed and keep us posted?

Any other opinions on this?

-marc=