Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 20:00:26 UTC

ant clean.ivy fails

Hi Maxim,

I don't know what exactly happened but since lately "ant clean.ivy"
fails constantly.
I've added a new target "ant clean.ivy2" that works.

You got an idea what could cause that or shall we simply delete clean.ivy task?
I mean: clean.ivy does some check to resolve ivy ... actualy _if_ you
perform clean.ivy you should already have Ivy downloaded and installed
otherwise cleaning the cache makes no sense.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock