Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Josh Katz <Jo...@dodgeandcox.com> on 2021/08/13 21:30:05 UTC

Ignite does not start when called through .net service

I'm getting the following exception on Ignition.Start from .NET WCF application.
Our web.config and Ignite/JVM home variables are set up as per the online documentation. The server node is launched on a remote server and we are trying to connect using a web client on IIS from a different server.
How can we troubleshoot further?

Exception details on Start:

   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

   at System._AppDomain.CreateInstanceFrom(String assemblyFile, String typeName)

   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.Jvm.GetCallbacksFromDefaultDomain()

   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.Jvm..ctor(IntPtr jvmPtr)

   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.Jvm.GetOrCreate(IList`1 options)

   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.IgniteManager.CreateJvmContext(IgniteConfiguration cfg, ILogger log)

   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg)

   at Ignite.IgniteFactory.<>c.<.cctor>b__5_0() in ... IgniteFactory.cs:line 10

Thanks,

Josh Katz

Please follow the hyperlink to important disclosures.https://www.dodgeandcox.com/disclosures/email_disclosure_funds.html

Re: Ignite does not start when called through .net service

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Josh, looks like the exception text is incomplete, I can only see a part of
the stack trace, not the error itself.
Can you please check this?