Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "btellier@apache.org" <bt...@apache.org> on 2021/07/01 07:51:53 UTC

Call for vote: Apache MIME4J 0.8.5

|Hi, I would like to propose a new vote for 0.8.5 release of the Apache
MIME4J library. You can find: - The maven release staged in
repository.apache.org as the artifact #1054:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-1054/
- The changelog for 0.8.5:
https://github.com/apache/james-mime4j/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md This
release mostly enhances performances (dates, base64 encoding, case
sensitivity management, ...)  Voting rules: - This is a majority
approval: this release may not be vetoed. - A quorum of 3 binding votes
is required - The vote starts at Thursday 1st of July 2021, 3pm UTC+7 -
The vote ends at |||Thursday 8st of July 2021, 3pm UTC+7| You can answer to it just with
+1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated. 3 binding votes are expected
move forward on this release. Cheers, Benoit Tellier|

Re: Call for vote: Apache MIME4J 0.8.5

Posted by Antoine Duprat <ad...@apache.org>.
+1

Cheers,
Antoine

Posted by Eugen Stan <eu...@netdava.com>.
+1, great job Benoit and thanks for all the performance improvements!

--
Eugen Stan
+40720 898 747 / netdava.com

Re: Call for vote: Apache MIME4J 0.8.5

Posted by "btellier@apache.org" <bt...@apache.org>.
+1

Sorry for the bad formatting...

----------

Hi,

I would like to propose a new vote for 0.8.5 release of the Apache
MIME4J library.

You can find:

- The maven release staged in repository.apache.org as the artifact #1054: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-1054/

- The changelog for 0.8.5: https://github.com/apache/james-mime4j/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

This release mostly enhances performances (dates, base64 encoding, case sensitivity management, ...)

Voting rules:
 - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
 - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
 - The vote starts at Thursday 1st of July 2021, 3pm UTC+7
 - The vote ends at Thursday 8st of July 2021, 3pm UTC+7

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1.

Down-votes may be motivated. 3 binding votes are expected to move forward on this release.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier

Posted by Rene Cordier <rc...@apache.org>.
+1 :)

Cheers,
Rene.

Posted by "btellier@apache.org" <bt...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I am happy to announce you the vote for the 0.8.5 MIME4J
release did succeed.

The release received 4 positive votes, 3 of them
being binding.

Thanks to all contributors, developers and committers who
made this possible!

In the coming hours, I will finalize the release process, namely:
 - Publish the maven artifacts
 - Upgrade the website
 - Announce the release

Voting thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg70513.html