Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/15 17:49:07 UTC

GitHub Project Boards

Hi All,

In addition to moving to GitHub issues (which was overwhelmingly voted
for), contributors and devs have mentioned they would like to start
using a project board which we would locate on incubator-milagro-crypto
that could hoover up all the issues from the various different project
boards under the Milagro umbrella.

I think we need to think about the organization of our issues and also
implement some issue templates, which can be standard off the shelf that
GitHub recommends.

Does anyone have issue with this suggestion before we move to GitHub
issues?

Thanks
Brian

Re: GitHub Project Boards

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

Yes keep it simple! I am happy with just one board.

Regards

Kealan

Re: GitHub Project Boards

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.