Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2019/10/04 21:38:53 UTC

PLEASE FLUSH ALL PENDING COMMITS TO BRANCH-1 TODAY

Got blocked on a couple of half done commits in progress when trying to
spin the 1.5.0 RC this afternoon.

Going forward we have to be better about this.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: PLEASE FLUSH ALL PENDING COMMITS TO BRANCH-1 TODAY

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
It’s fine, RMs will change the fix version during the releasing. It is up
to the RMs to determine whether an issue is a blocker.

Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>于2019年10月5日 周六06:19写道:

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
No the RM will move the fix version.

This is just me requesting that you flush your work if you have something
pending.

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--