Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de> on 2010/09/28 13:45:04 UTC

Re: (no report template found) - no 10_misc.cf but sa-update shows correct paths

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 10:36 +0100, Edward Prendergast wrote:
> clear_report_template - I don't have this set in any of my configs

It's part of 10_default_prefs.cf of the stock rule-set.

> To get the no template found error I'm running:
> spamassassin -C /etc/opt/mail/spamassassin/ -t < /path/to/message
               ^^
Why are you using that option? The given path looks like your site
config dir, not the default rule-set dir. The latter, which is what -C
sets, also is the dir where sa-update puts the rules.

See 'man spamassassin-run'. Also see 'man spamassassin' for the dirs
used by default on your site, as set during configure.

> Not sure if it's OK to paste debug output here (20k) - if so (and it's
> wanted) please let me know and I'll include it/

It is OK -- or use a pastebin, if you prefer.

[SOLVED] Re: (no report template found) - no 10_misc.cf but sa-update shows correct paths

Posted by Edward Prendergast <ed...@netring.co.uk>.
  On 28/09/2010 12:45, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 10:36 +0100, Edward Prendergast wrote:
>> clear_report_template - I don't have this set in any of my configs
> It's part of 10_default_prefs.cf of the stock rule-set.
>

>> To get the no template found error I'm running:
>> spamassassin -C /etc/opt/mail/spamassassin/ -t<  /path/to/message
>                 ^^
> Why are you using that option? The given path looks like your site
> config dir, not the default rule-set dir. The latter, which is what -C
> sets, also is the dir where sa-update puts the rules.
>
> See 'man spamassassin-run'. Also see 'man spamassassin' for the dirs
> used by default on your site, as set during configure.
>

>> Not sure if it's OK to paste debug output here (20k) - if so (and it's
>> wanted) please let me know and I'll include it/
> It is OK -- or use a pastebin, if you prefer.

  Right you are - thanks! I should have been using the --siteconfigpath=
switch for a more accurate test.

Thanks

is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify
us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your
computer.