Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Suresh Pendap <SP...@walmartlabs.com> on 2017/02/03 17:12:08 UTC

backward compatibility of Solr 6.3 version with old Sol4j clients

Hi,

Will Solrj client 4.10.3 version work with  Solr 6.3 version of the server?   I was trying to look up the documentation but no where the compatibility matrix between server and client is provided.
Has some one already used this combination?

Regards
Suresh

Re: backward compatibility of Solr 6.3 version with old Sol4j clients

Posted by Damien Kamerman <da...@gmail.com>.
Regarding CloudSolrServer, I tried this briefly and found the client was
only aware of the old shared clusterstate.json.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.