Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Johan Wasserman <Jo...@mgxgroup.com> on 2003/03/24 13:09:08 UTC

[newbie] findDataSource deprecated?

Hi,
Im just now converting to rc1.3 and find that findDataSource is
deprecated.  How do you find one of many datasources?

FYI:
------
I have a separate class called Database with method runQuery that
returns a resultset to my ActionForm class, I only pass DBName and
QueryString as parameters.  So my previous code where:
In ActionForm:
ResultSet rs = Database.runQuery("logondb", "select username, password
from users where username = '" + uname + "'");

Many thanks in advance.
Johan Wasserman.

Re: [newbie] findDataSource deprecated?

Posted by Stephen Smithstone <sk...@lchost.co.uk>.
try getDatasource( HttpSerlvetRequest httpServletRequest , String key );

from the Action Class