Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by l vic <lv...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 17:01:18 UTC

Unexpected char exception in InvokeHTTP

I am using InvokeHTTP with StandardRestrictedSSLContextService 1.6.0 to
perform REST call with Proxy Type = https

On some systems it just works, on other systems i have the following error:

InvokeHTTP[id=d3f4b6c9-1204-3e1a-1373-431715543d24] Routing to Failure due
to exception: Unexpected char 0x20 at 5 in header name: Proxy Type:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected char 0x20 at 5 in header
name: Proxy Type

This exception doesn't seem to appear anywhere in logs, any idea how to
troubleshoot this problem, or what can cause it?

Thank you

Re: Unexpected char exception in InvokeHTTP

Posted by l vic <lv...@gmail.com>.
This template has been created on Nifi 1.6; It fails only on 1.5
environments: looks as InvokeHTTP 1.5 does not have this property