Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/12/21 20:22:51 UTC

New PMC member: Marcelo Vieira

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Juneau has invited
Marcelo Vieira to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: New PMC member: Marcelo Vieira

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
This is great.Congratz marcelo

Posted by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm working on it.

I will organize to create issues and detail the idea and the steps that
will need to be implemented. This will make it easier for you to help me.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcelo,

Posted by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com>.