Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Christian Brennsteiner <ei...@yahoo.de> on 2009/04/06 18:50:56 UTC

Schema when does it update and where does it come from?

hi group,

i am having a little bit of a problem with a specific opends server
hosting a self created schema.
my general problem is that apache ds studio thinks of a custom
objectClass that us defined as aux that it is structural.

so my question is how can i tell if the problem is with opends or
apache ds studio?

opends's management gui says its aux , apache ds studio says it is
structural. who tells the truth here?

is there a way to check if opends tells apache ds studio the wrong thing?
can i refresh a schema in ds studio?

regards chris

--
----------
Christian Brennsteiner

Re: Schema when does it update and where does it come from?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
See what you get with a ldapsearch of cn=schema from the commandline via
openldap clients.

Alex

Posted by Christian Brennsteiner <ei...@yahoo.de>.
hi alex and stefan,

just saw that the field'S syntax (included in the class) was defined
in a wrong way.
now it works.

thanks for all.

regards chris