Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 21:36:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7

Hi Alex,

I've just tried install Flex SDK 12.0 and Nightly build and there is some
problem with downloading OSMF.

Log file - osmf link is broken.

Version 3.0.0 (windows)
Using Locale:pl_PL
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 4.0
Flash Player version 12.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://ftp.piotrkosoft.net/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/flex/4.12.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing:
I:\flexsdk\ApacheFlex_Nightly\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing:
I:\flexsdk\ApacheFlex_Nightly\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/4.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Finished uncompressing: I:\flexsdk\ApacheFlex_Nightly/in/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Installing Adobe Flash Player playerglobal.swc from:
http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/updaters/12//playerglobal12_0.swc
Downloading swfobject_2_2.zip from: http://swfobject.googlecode.com/files
Download complete
Downloading OSMF.swc from:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yes did it. Looks like there is something wrong on my PC.

Thanks Alex

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If you hit the link from your browser, does it work?  It worked for me.

-Alex