Posted to addressing-dev@ws.apache.org by Doug <do...@HotPOP.com> on 2006/10/13 20:17:18 UTC

Configure addressing namespace 2004/03 instead of 2004/08?

Hello,

Is there a way to configure the addressing module to use the 2004/03
address namespace instead of the default 2004/08?

NS_URI_ADDRESSING_2004_03
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing"
NS_URI_ADDRESSING_DEFAULT
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"

I'm trying to use Axis 1.4 / wss4j 1.5 to communicate with Microsoft WSE
2.0 SP3 web service.
However WSE 2.0 SP3 uses the
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing namespace instead of
the 2004/08 version.

Any information appreciated!

Thanks,

Doug

Re: Configure addressing namespace 2004/03 instead of 2004/08?

Posted by Doug <do...@HotPOP.com>.
Daniel,

Excellent, Thank you.

I was able to modify the generated stub classes to include this call:

[...]
         org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
         _call.setOperation(_operations[0]);
         _call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
[...]

// New stuff, set the addressing to 2004/03 instead of the default
_call.setProperty(
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.Constants.ENV_ADDRESSING_NAMESPACE_URI,

org.apache.axis.message.addressing.Constants.NS_URI_ADDRESSING_2004_03);

[...]

Now it works with the "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing"
namespace.

Thanks,