Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lo...@jpmchase.com on 2009/04/03 02:01:20 UTC

Is IBIBLIO down?

Hi,

I get the following error when I try a maven build. Please let me know
whether this issue could be 'coz of the IBIBLIO site being down. I could
not hit the IBIBLIO site as well. Can anybody advise.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503
for URL:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/12/maven-plugins-12.pom.sha1

Thanks & Regards,
Logu Rajamanickam

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.

RE: Is IBIBLIO down?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
>But is Central really down? Working for me.
Central is not. Ibiblio was last I checked (last night). Central !=
Ibiblio and hasn't been for several years now. Ibiblio is just one of
the mirrors.

RE: Is IBIBLIO down?

Posted by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvstaff.com>.
Don't use the LATEST version identifier. If you use LATEST or RELEASE,
Maven needs to access the repository to discover what the "latest"
version is.

But is Central really down? Working for me.

Justin

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.

RE: Is IBIBLIO down?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Yes it seems to be down. Using a repository manager would isolate you
from these issues.