Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "mirrorspace.com Administrator" <ad...@mirrorspace.com> on 2004/05/11 11:38:45 UTC

New mirror of the Apache Software Foundation

Hello.

There is a new public mirror of the Apache Software Foundation.
Please add it to your mirror list.

http://mirrorspace.org/apache/
(or http://www.mirrorspace.org/apache/ )

admin@mirrorspace.com

> Update frequency
Daily, every four hours

> Country where the mirror is located
Germany

> Approximate bandwidth
Currently to 10 mbit limited server connected to 100 mbit network

> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
yes

Best regards,
Thomas Kipar
admin@mirrorspace.com

Re: New mirror of the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 11 May 2004, mirrorspace.com Administrator wrote:

> Hello.
>
> There is a new public mirror of the Apache Software Foundation.
> Please add it to your mirror list.
>
> > URL of mirror
> http://mirrorspace.org/apache/
> (or http://www.mirrorspace.org/apache/ )

Thanks.  This will be in the next update.

Joshua.