Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch> on 2007/11/23 21:55:15 UTC

report for many sub modules ...

hi all,

Is there is a simple way to make a project that has many sub-projects show
all reports collapsable like when the report is generated for a single
project e.g. displaytag below the project page limits the number of reports
per sub-module but when there are many sub-modules then it really becomes
cumbersome:

http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/

TIA,
regards,
Giovanni

RE: report for many sub modules ...

Posted by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch>.
hi,

I just realized that using the Dashboard plugin I can get rid of explicitly
pointing to these:

- PMD
- CPD
- Checkstyle
- Surefire

even though Dashboard prints for some e.g. no data available but the link to
the detailed report is there.

So ... somehow wanting you can really prune the reports and hence be able to
comfortably fit couple more of sub-modules :)

Thanks!

Best regards,
Giovanni

Posted by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch>.