Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sangeetha Hariharan <Sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/16 20:06:35 UTC

RE: CLOUDSTACK-1747: fresh deploydb bug in 4.1 requires cherry-pick commits from master

I still see this issue  on master build , where after executing cloudstack-setup-databases DB version is still pointing to 4.0.0.

I have logged the following bug to track this issue:

 CLOUDSTACK-2052 - After executing cloudstack-setup-databases , DB version is still pointing to 4.0.0.

-Thanks
Sangeetha