Posted to user@struts.apache.org by PEGASUS84 <pe...@hotmail.it> on 2009/04/07 17:06:07 UTC

tag select

good evening;
I've this question:
I want crate a select tag with a list of 31 days.
I create a java class with an ArrayList with 31 days but how can insert this
ArrayList into a list of the select tag?

Re: tag select

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2009/4/7 PEGASUS84 <pe...@hotmail.it>:
> good evening;
> I've this question:
> I want crate a select tag with a list of 31 days.
> I create a java class with an ArrayList with 31 days but how can insert this
> ArrayList into a list of the select tag?

Don't duplicate topics, it doesn't help! I already answered your
question in previous post!

Kind regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: tag select

Posted by Burton Rhodes <bu...@gmail.com>.
Pegasus84 -

Please do not take this the wrong way, but may I suggest you get a
book on Struts 2 (or seriously read the wiki) and perhaps a basic web
JSP development book. I am certainly guilty of asking basic questions
myself, but this list IMHO should not be a first go to. You need to at
least *try* to figure out a solution first...  it just seems that many
of your questions seem to be 'fundamental' in nature.

On 4/7/09, PEGASUS84 <pe...@hotmail.it> wrote:

> good evening;
> I've this question:
> I want crate a select tag with a list of 31 days.
> I create a java class with an ArrayList with 31 days but how can insert this
> ArrayList into a list of the select tag?

Sent from my mobile device