Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Simon IJskes <si...@ijskes.org> on 2017/07/30 11:49:19 UTC

bugreport: logger

Version: ignite 2.1.0

A custom IgniteLogger is passed in the configuration. The existing
java.util.logging configuration is still modified by ignite.

Cause:

IgniteJdbcDriver uses a static instance of a JavaLogger. The JavaLogger
modifies the java.util.logging configuration.

G. Simon

P.S. i'm not on the list. Please CC if you want me to file a jira ticket.

Re: bugreport: logger

Posted by Simon IJskes <si...@ijskes.org>.
Thanks,

i agree, but i still think it is undesired behaviour i.e. a undesired
side effect.

G. Simon

Re: bugreport: logger

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.