Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by klunwebale <kl...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 09:39:53 UTC

Vertical search Engine

hello

i want to create a vertical search engine like trovit.com.

I have installed solr  and solarium.

What else to i need can you recommend a suitable crawler
and how to structure my data to be indexed

Re: Vertical search Engine

Posted by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>.
Hi,

You can have a look at www.crawl-anywhere.com
A web crawler on top of Solr. Used for following vertical search engines :

http://www.hurisearch.org/
http://www.searchamnesty.org/

Regards

Dominique

Re: Vertical search Engine

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Re: Vertical search Engine

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Vertical search Engine

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should estimate the size of the data you will index before you decide
crawler. Crawler is out of scope at this mail list. If you will crawl big
size of data you can check Apache Nutch user list.

Furkan KAMACI