Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Christophe Salperwyck <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 15:46:32 UTC

Fwd: Flink 0.10.1 and HBase

Hi all,

I have an issue with Flink 0.10.1, HBase and Guava, it seems to be related
to this JIRA:

If I removed the com.google.common.* class files from the jar file, it
works then.

Is there any other way to deal with this problem?

Thanks for your work!

Re: Flink 0.10.1 and HBase

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Hi Christophe,

What HBase version are you using? Have you looked at using the shaded
client jars? Those should at least isolate HBase/Hadoop's Guava version
from that used by your application.

-n

Re: Flink 0.10.1 and HBase

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Christophe,

I'm sorry that you ran into the issue. Right now, there is no better fix.
For the next releases, I'll take care that this doesn't happen again.

Maybe (you are the third user who (however implicitly) requested publicly
for a flink 0.10.2 release), we'll do a 0.10.2 before 1.0.0.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Christophe Salperwyck <