Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Toby Hobson <to...@btinternet.com> on 2008/05/18 15:52:19 UTC

Hibernate validator

Hi

I was thinking of integrating the hibernate-validator with T5's validation framework (or trying to!) so I can re-use the validation rules I have already defined on my model (kinda like JBoss seam). Firstly is anyone else working on anything like this? Secondly do you think this would be useful to the Tapestry community?

Thanks

Toby

Re: Hibernate validator

Posted by Olle Hallin <ol...@gmail.com>.