Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by P Sreenivasa Rao <ps...@cmcltd.com> on 2001/11/29 02:15:05 UTC

Which EncodingStyle to which type

Hi all,
I'm now using Apache Soap toolkit and I'm using Tomcat 3.2.2.
Here my requirement is to send the com.sun.xml.tree.XmlDocument as the parameter in both request and response.
Simply I'll send the XmlDocument object in request and get XmlDocument object in response.

But the SoapEncodingStyle "Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML" supports only Element type,but my requirement is of XmlDocument.
So where I can know which encodingstyle supports this XmlDocument and also what's the mapping for this set of encodingstyles in Apache SOAP.

Thanks all in advance.

Have a nice time,

Regards,

Sreenivas P,