Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/09/05 12:15:46 UTC

[Morphos] New Wiki website, UML docs, Fop Morpher discussion

Hi everyone :-)

Morphos is slowly but constantly gaining developers, interest and code.
Thanks to all :-)
                          <><><>

I've set up a Wiki to add docs and discussions to [1].
Sven, if you want to document the current status, now is the time ;-)
<hint hint, nudge nudge>

                          <><><>

There are also UML graphs @ [2].

                          <><><>

We are discussing over at the Fop list about making Fop rely on Morphos.
You can read the proceedings here [3].

                          <><><>

Finally, following the discussion on avalon-dev on the InfoMover, we
need to finalise the Morphos interfaces basing the discussion on
"stateless" Morphers, that have one config and multiple atomic runs,
essentially for scalability. [4]
And define how to pipeline correctly.

[1]http://metamorphosis.krysalis.org/cgi-bin/mmorphosiswiki.pl?MorPhos
[2]http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/morphosUML/overview.html
[3]http://metamorphosis.krysalis.org/cgi-bin/mmorphosiswiki.pl?FopMorpher
[4]http://metamorphosis.krysalis.org/cgi-bin/mmorphosiswiki.pl?action=edit&id=MorpherSpecification

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [Morphos] New Wiki website, UML docs, Fop Morpher discussion

Posted by Sven Kuenzler <sv...@imost.de>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi schrieb:

Whoa, almost missed this message. I am slightly short in time at the
moment, but will have a look at it ASAP.

	Sven