Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by ling miao <li...@apache.org> on 2021/03/09 05:15:24 UTC

Doris Report Draft

Hi,

This is Doris Report. Comments are welcome~

## Doris

Doris is a MPP-based interactive SQL data warehousing for reporting and
analysis.

Doris has been incubating since 2018-07-18.

### Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:

  1. More releases and rich product features.
  2. Attract more users and contributors to make the community more
prosperous.

### Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?

  None.

### How has the community developed since the last report?

  1. Since the last report, we have added 27 contributors and 1 committers.
There are currently 148 contributors and 21 committers.

### How has the project developed since the last report?

  1. Doris 0.14 version is preparing for release and has entered the dev
voting truncation.

### How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  - [ ] Initial setup
  - [ ] Working towards first release
  - [x] Community building
  - [ ] Nearing graduation
  - [ ] Other:

### Date of last release:

  2020-10-27: Apache Doris (incubating) 0.13.0

### When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  New Committer: Wei Huang. 2021-01-22

### Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?

  All mentors are helpful.

### Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?

  Yes.

### Signed-off-by:

  - [ ] (doris) Willem Ning Jiang
     Comments: