Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by iphar <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/05/14 09:11:47 UTC

Re: Batik Javadoc/Sources in Eclipse

I had the same problems, and the proposed solution to import the
sources-folders to src works - but then all the files are actually copied -
so you only do changes in src, while the build script still tries to compile
the unchanged files from sources.
So instead of import I do "Link Source" in Build Path Configuration and link
the two sources folders.
I don't know if that's the preferred way, but at least it is working for me!