Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Al Robertson <al...@digitalunion.com> on 2004/06/05 05:01:15 UTC

Al Robertson is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/06/2004 and will not return until
14/06/2004.

Re: Al Robertson is out of the office.

Posted by Dalibor Topic <ro...@kaffe.org>.
Craig S. Cottingham wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2004, at 09:27, Brill Pappin wrote:
>
>> Ok, this is annoying... can an account be disabled for a specific time
>> period?
>>
>> - Brill
>>
>> Al Robertson wrote:
>>
>>> I will be out of the office starting  05/06/2004 and will not return
>>> until
>>> 14/06/2004.
>>>
>>> I will respond to your message when I return.
>

> Let's just all go by his office (since he's obviously out for another
> week) and rearrange his stuff.

The scary bit is that he *will* respond to all the messages when he
returns. Picture that flood on the mailing list, when Al comments on
everything posted in his absence :)

cheers,
dalibor topic

Re: Al Robertson is out of the office.

Posted by "Craig S. Cottingham" <cr...@cottingham.net>.

Re: Al Robertson is out of the office.

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@stabilia.com>.

--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
                                                        - Douglas Adams