Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/10/11 15:15:12 UTC

Presentation templates for ApacheCon Europe ?

Hi there,

maybe I missed this: are there any presentation templates that should be used for the ApacheCon
Europe? If so, where could one fetch them?

TIA,

---rony

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon Europe ?

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>wrote:

> What about powerpoint templates?

well, you can always open the OpenOffice template and save it as pot.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> What about powerpoint templates?

Open these in a copy of Apache OpenOffice, do a Save-As, open in
PowerPoint, then wish you'd just stuck with Apache OpenOffice? ;-)

Nick

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon Europe ?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon Europe ?

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.