Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/01/13 09:14:17 UTC

Re: UI refactoring

Hello,
To follow up on this topic.
It looks I have made some progress on this part :-).

You can have a look at this capture: http://screencast.com/t/dEPpB3rzk
Most of needed redback screen are implemented (still missing reset password).
You can test on trunk running (on top directory): mvn tomcat:run -pl
:archiva-webapp-js -am -Pjs -Pdev -am
I have created a top jira entry
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1497 (with sub task for each
page/screen to rewrite). Do not hesitate to add if  I missed some.

So now I have to document how it works :-).
Do you prefer wiki/confluence page or a something in the archiva web site ?

Re: UI refactoring

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
I have started some documentation (sources in module archiva-webapp-js/src/site)

Deployed http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/doc/ref/1.4-M3-SNAPSHOT/archiva-web/archiva-webapp-js/

Let me know (as probably some stuff won't here :-) ).

Re: UI refactoring

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Re: UI refactoring

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.