Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tord Öström <to...@lule.frontec.se> on 2001/06/13 16:37:57 UTC

Internal-server-error?

Hi

We are trying to run Cocoon2 on Tomcat 3.2.2 and have followed the
installations instructions, but it will not work.

When we are trying to access the http://localhost:8080/cocoon/
we get the following message in our browser:

type internal-server-error

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/

exception

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.

path-info

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:178)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:95)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:488)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

The log file is attached.

What could be the problem?
You would do us a big favour if you send us a mail with the instructions
to fix the problem.

/Tord