Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by richard venne <rv...@akio.fr> on 2007/08/28 15:32:07 UTC

integration with domino....linux

Hi list

I wonder wether it's possible to make works spamassassin with domino
server 7.0.x under linux (redhat el4)

thanks for your helps

Re: Re: integration with domino....linux

Posted by vi...@itera.ru.
richard venne <rv...@akio.fr> wrote on 29.08.2007 12:54:50:

> Ok, so the next question would be.... how to make sure that thoses MTA
> have the same valid mailboxse lists?

> Domino could export the list under standard formats? openldap? text
> plain files?

> by the way, I've only one server, so that I've to modify domino's port.

Domino has it's own LDAP server. Or you can just fill mailbox' list file
by scheduled script in Domino.

You can easily change SMTP listening port (Server Document in your Domino
Directory -> Ports -> Internet Ports -> Mail).

WBR,

Vitas.

Re: integration with domino....linux

Posted by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net>.

RE: integration with domino....linux

Posted by "Martin.Hepworth" <ma...@solidstatelogic.com>.
Richard

You could setup a gateway with either  MailScanner or Amavis-new

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
> I wonder wether it's possible to make works spamassassin with domino
> server 7.0.x under linux (redhat el4)
>
> thanks for your helps

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
(Company No:5362730)