Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2004/09/14 23:38:53 UTC

ShutdownHook removed?

Hi,

Am I missing something, but don't see the ShutdownHook executed after
Ctlr-C has been pressed? I'm pretty sure there was it, but not anymore.

Jacek

Re: ShutdownHook removed?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Jacek,
>
> Windows sometimes has problems with the Ctrc-C shutdown... it likes to
> just nuke the process.   I'm not sure how you fix it other then
> installing another os.

The only difference I can think of is the version of Cygwin I'm
currently using - it's 1.5.11. I remember the ShutdownHook working
earlier, so the upgrade might have broken it.

> -dain

Jacek

Re: ShutdownHook removed?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Jacek,

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect

Re: ShutdownHook removed?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Jacek Laskowski said:

JL>Am I missing something, but don't see the ShutdownHook executed after
JL>Ctlr-C has been pressed? I'm pretty sure there was it, but not anymore.

It's there in the M2 release. I haven't checked this on a raw build lately.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo