Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by binya <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/03 08:27:01 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Download of a4j-trinidad.jar

did you find it ?

Re: AW: [Trinidad] Download of a4j-trinidad.jar

Posted by Michael Meierhoff <Mi...@WebtopProject.de>.
Moin moin,

you can download it from here
https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/files/documents/4966/44866/a4j-trinidad.jar

https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=5244&expandFolder=5244&folderID=6578

Greetings Michael

	Michael Trompertz wrote:

	> Hello
	>
	> I want to use Trinidad with Seam and Ajax4Jsf. In the wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4JsfFaceletDetail I read
	> that I need a4j-trinidad.jar. But I can't find this file
anywhere. Is
	> the functionality integrated in Ajax4Jsf or Trinidad?
	>
	> Michael

Nabble.com.

Re: [Trinidad] Download of a4j-trinidad.jar

Posted by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi,