Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/04 22:07:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ying Wang as a new OpenWebBeans committer

All,

OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Ying Wang has accepted our invitation to join the
OpenWebBeans project as a committer.

Congratulations and welcome Ying!

Thanks;

Gurkan

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ying Wang as a new OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Ying!

Congrats!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ying Wang as a new OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ying!
--kevan

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Ying Wang has accepted our invitation to join the
> OpenWebBeans project as a committer.
>
> Congratulations and welcome Ying!

Congrats!

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

AW: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ying Wang as a new OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Gratulations and welcome, Ying!

LieGrue,
strub