Posted to user@ode.apache.org by phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 02:13:26 UTC

Example of using loop activities

Hi everyone,
I looking for an example of using loop activities: while, for each and
repeat until.
Would you please give some links.
Thanks in advance!

-----
Sang PL

Re: Example of using loop activities

Posted by phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis
Thanks for your help.
I got it work after changing a little bit of initialization for $detailIndex

Before:
        <bpel:assign validate="no">
            <bpel:copy>
                <bpel:from>
                1
                </bpel:from>
                <bpel:to variable="detailIndex"></bpel:to>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>
After:
        <bpel:assign validate="no">
            <bpel:copy>
               <bpel:from>
            <bpel:literal xml:space="preserve">
             1
            </bpel:literal>
          </bpel:from>
                <bpel:to variable="detailIndex"></bpel:to>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>

I also don't know why it works. I took the first code from an example on
activebpel.org
http://www.activebpel.org/samples/samples-4/BPEL_Samples/BPEL_Samples.tar.gz
And I wonder if it could work on Apache ODE engine? Is it only need to write
a proper deploy.xml or some other changes?

-----

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi phanlesang,

Posted by phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com>.