Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alin Dosoniu <ad...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/04 13:54:18 UTC

dataScroller can control 2 dataTables?

Hello,

I want to put on one page 2 dataTables and both of them to be controled by one dataScroll tag.
In fact, I need to put 2 dataTables on one page and to have only one dataScroll to control them. If I need to add a hidden dataScroll, this will not be a problem.
When clicking on one link from dataScroll, I need to display the corresponding rows from both dataTables.

I tried to add an actionListener on dataScroll and when getting in the method to try to get the next page index in order to set the first attribute of the second table. But I don't know how this next page index can be obtained.

Thank you for any information,
Alin.

Re: dataScroller can control 2 dataTables?

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
The event you get for the action listener is an instance of
ScrollerActionEvent which gives you the new pageindex or the nav
button that was pressed.

--
Mathias